Join Fargo Monthly, Budweiser and Republic National Distributing Company for the third annual Burgers, Bourbon & Beer Fest! The festival will include samples of all-you-can-eat sliders, bourbon and beer along with music from a local band.
THIS IS A PRESALE EVENT. You MUST buy your ticket beforehand to participate in the sampling and be able to eat the burgers. Tickets for the dance will be sold at the door.
For more information, visit burgerfestfargo.com.
The event will be happening in the parking lot in front of Great Northern Bicycle Co./GNBC.
For a limited time only, save $5 on tickets! Get your tickets today because this deal won't last.
What you get with a $25 ticket:
• Admittance to the event.
• Sliders from upwards of 10 burger joints. Participating restaurants include Kitchen Gremlin, Herd and Horns, Shotgun Sally's Rock 'N' Roll Saloon Fargo, Sazerac Alley, Frank's Lounge, Pounds, Usher's House, O'Leary's Irish Pub & Grill, The Boiler Room Fargo and Mezzaluna.
• Beer samples provided by DS Beverages. Several selections will also be for sale.
• Access to the 2016 Bourbon Tour Tasting area for samples brought to you by Republic Distributing.
• Access to the street dance starting around 7:30 with some funktastic tunes from Post Traumatic Funk Syndrome.
• A ballot to vote for the best burger in the third Annual Burger Battle.